What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change
- No Bullying, Harassment, or Discrimination
- We do not tolerate any form of bullying, harassment, or discrimination in our chat group.
- Members must treat each other with respect and dignity at all times.
- Members must not engage in any behavior that could be perceived as bullying, harassing, or discriminatory.
- No Offensive Language or Behavior
- Members must not use offensive or abusive language in our chat group.
- Members must not engage in any behavior that could be perceived as offensive or inappropriate.
- Members must maintain the confidentiality of any personal information shared in our chat group.
- Members must not share any personal information or confidential information of other members without their express permission.
- Reporting Incidents of Bullying or Harassment
- Any member who experiences or witnesses bullying or harassment in our chat group should report it to the chat group administrators immediately.
- Chat group administrators will take appropriate action to address any incidents of bullying or harassment, including warning, temporary suspension, or permanent removal from the chat group.
- Enforcing Policy
- We will enforce our policy on bullying and harassment consistently and fairly.
- We will investigate any reports of bullying or harassment and take appropriate action to address any incidents.
- Providing Support
- We will provide support to any member who has experienced bullying or harassment in our chat group.
- We will work with members to find solutions to any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Reviewing Policy
- We will review our policy on bullying and harassment regularly to ensure that it is effective and up-to-date.
- We will update our policy as necessary to reflect changes in best practices and legal requirements.