Online registration will open on 06/26/2020. Stay tuned to our social channels and official website for more information including pricing as it becomes available at www.mpacteast.com
ALL BMW, Euro, Exotic, and Performance-based vehicles encouraged to attend and participate.
@ 11:00 am (Main event roll in)
@ 7:00 am for all “on track” participants. (Track goes hot at 9:00 am)
You can register for driving events at the main MPACT race tent inside the event. (pending availability – Prior years sold out in advance for HPDE and Roll Racing)
About the Event…
MPACT was created by an enthusiast for the enthusiast. The ultimate goal was to bring an event to the east coast that would offer more than the standard “car show” that we have grown accustomed to. MPACT offers an assortment of activities to entice the senses and keep your heart rate up all day long. (don’t worry we do still have a judged car show w/ awards) We have a taste of everything for everyone. The BEST PART is: You can choose to Spectate or Participate in the event.
2020 Vendors and Official Partners:
AUTOcouture Motoring – Headline/Title Sponsor
Turn 14 Distribution – Official Warehouse Distributor
Akrapovic – Official Exhaust Partner
Thompson BMW – Official BMW Dealer
LIQUI MOLY USA Inc. – Official Lubricant Partner
CSF Radiators – Official Cooling System Partner
BBS – Official Wheel Partner
NASA NorthEast – Official HPDE Provider
VAC Motorsports – Official Race Parts Manufacturer
RK-Tunes – Official Tuner
Sparta Evolution – Official Brake Partner
Gaphix Design Haus, Inc.
BMW Car Club of America
More to come.
– Judged Car Show – We cater to all BMW, European, Exotics, and Performance-based machines.
– Roll Racing (w/ MPH readout) on the front straight of the Tri-Oval of Pocono Raceway – Trap Speed Competition
– “Beast of the East” Award (someone will take home the bragging rights for 2020 and will be awarded a free entry to next years event to defend championship)
– National Auto Sport Association (NASA) North East Region – High-Performance Drive Education (HPDE) Track Day on the South East Road Course
-New for 2020 VIP Ticket Level – Details to be announced prior to registration opening.
– Burnout Contest (Please respect the event and everyone attending…..save your tires for the burnout comp and not the parking lot)
– Drift Showcase – Come see 13 year old Rhys Conklin showcase his skills with multiple sessions throughout the day.
– Vendor “on track” sessions (see your favorite vendors cars on the track)
– Vendor ride along (win a chance to ride in one of our vendors’ race cars)
– Official MPACT Models and more to be announced soon.