Eleventh Annual NY/NJ/CT/MA/PA/DE/MD/VT/NH/ME/VA Thanksgiving Weekend Rallye | Porsche Event
Eleventh Annual NY/NJ/CT/MA/PA/DE/MD/VT/NH/ME/VA Thanksgiving Weekend Rallye – Pelican Parts Forums
The time of year is here again for one last fun run before everyone puts their cars away. Official details are on the pelican thread here:
Starting Location: Whole Foods Parking Log 575 Boston Post Rd, Port Chester, NY 10573
Route: See Map
Starting Time: 8:30 (leaving the whole foods, please arrive earlier if you intend on gassing up, chatting, grabbing some food)
Arrive: Please feel free to arrive early if you want to gas up, eat, or hang out for a bit
Leave: 8:30 am
Location: The Park And Ride @ 1056 NY-45, Pomona, NY 10970
Leave: 9:30 Am
This has been our spot to catch the group coming from west of the Hudson as well up from NJ.
Shop Rite @ 10A NJ-23, Montague Township, NJ 07827
Im going to leave some extra time here for people to re-group, and gas up if need be. There is a McDonalds and a truck stop there as well but neither have parking lots that are size-able enough for everyone so Im keeping the location as the shopping center.
Coffee Shop/The Carriage House (for lunch if you want) @ 3358 NY-97, Barryville, NY 12719
This is the coffee shop across from our usual lunch spot and those who wish to stop for food are welcome to. This is more or less officially the end of the day but groups typically go on down the rive if the wether is nice.
I have posted a facebook event here please feel free to pass it along to any P-Car buddies you have. In the meantime please post an “I’m In” here so we can get an idea of headcount.
F.A.Q (questions I have gotten in the past and have answers to)
– This is a free event, there is no sign up, just show up
– This has always been a free event I have no intention of changing that.
– Traditionally this has been a Porsche Only Event.
– We are not responsible for what you do during the day. The law is the law, the Rally does not endorse speeding or reckless behavior, this is a fun event and there is no winner.
– All plans will be updated on this original post so please check back here for info
– You can spread the word to all Porsche owners you know including local PCA chapter, the more the merrier.
– This is not a PCA event and I would like to keep it that way, the PCA has many rules about their events, not all of which this conforms to. BUT feel free to bring your PCA buddies along and spread the word at your next meeting.
– If you are new to this event, check out the previous years to see what its all about.